MyT Community Forum

Full Version: MyT Notifier (Alpha)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyT Notifier (Alpha)
Recently we took the passion for programming java and we remembered an old idea to create a notification software for tasks created on myt ... below the first testable version:

MyT-Notifier (windows version)

MyT-Notifier (cross platform)
Please tell us all bugs you find and the features that you think should have
(11-07-2014, 02:44 PM)Domenico Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell us all bugs you find and the features that you think should have

On Linux (Ubuntu 14.10 with OpenJDK Java 7 Runtime) I can't connect to my server. All proxy settings are empty.

When I restart the MyT Notifier, the proxy address isn't empty. The original « PROXY_ADDR » is written. The other proxy settings are still empty.

Can't wait to try it !
(11-18-2014, 06:15 PM)dboisvert Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2014, 02:44 PM)Domenico Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell us all bugs you find and the features that you think should have

On Linux (Ubuntu 14.10 with OpenJDK Java 7 Runtime) I can't connect to my server. All proxy settings are empty.

When I restart the MyT Notifier, the proxy address isn't empty. The original « PROXY_ADDR » is written. The other proxy settings are still empty.

Can't wait to try it !
the software should detect the system settings for the proxy:
  1. if it does not find a proxy configured attempts to connect without
  2. if a proxy is configured attempts to connect without authentication
  3. if it is a proxy with authentication you need to set the characteristics of proxy camps charge
I did not understand whether or not you use a proxy .... for now I tested Notifier on windows and debian distro.
Tomorrow I try to reproduce your issue.

I am using MYT . I got this error like Error 500
Not an image or invalid image:
when i click users-> list in admin side. please help me to fix this error.
(11-20-2014, 01:26 AM)Domenico Wrote: [ -> ]

Can't wait to try it !

3. if it is a proxy with authentication you need to set the characteristics of proxy camps charge
I did not understand whether or not you use a proxy .... for now I tested Notifier on windows and debian distro.

I'm not using a proxy. I've attached a screenshot of the settings. If you give me some instructions, I could send you the logs.

Thanks,
Dominic
(11-20-2014, 04:08 PM)dboisvert Wrote: [ -> ]

Can't wait to try it !

I'm not using a proxy. I've attached a screenshot of the settings. If you give me some instructions, I could send you the logs.

Thanks,
Dominic

Hi,
I cannot find your attachment. Can you re-upload it?
Can you tell us what Desktop Env are you using?

Dom
(11-20-2014, 04:16 PM)Domenico Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2014, 04:08 PM)dboisvert Wrote: [ -> ]

Can't wait to try it !

Thanks,
Dominic

Hi,
I cannot find your attachment. Can you re-upload it?
Can you tell us what Desktop Env are you using?

Dom

Forgot to click on « Add attachment » ...

I'm using :
- Ubuntu 14.10
- Unity 7.3.1
- OpenJDK version 1.7.0_65

Dominic