MyT Community Forum

Full Version: Can not Send Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi There,
It is perfect open software but i have an issues.
Can not Send Mail "mail(): SMTP server response: 501 5.1.3 Invalid address"
Please help me fix it
Hi bkpro,
It's seems that something in your mail configuration isn't correct, have you setup your mail details in: Config -> System -> Application -> Email ?

let me know if I can help you further
Hi Paolo,
Thank you for your response, I get error "mail(): SMTP server response: 501 5.1.3 Invalid address" when i finish do as following steps and update one task have Notification Email.

Config -> System -> Application -> Email
Email Parameter
--Admin Email: abc@xyz.com
--Subject Prefix Email: IT Team
--Method: PHP

SMTP Configuration
--SMTP Server: mail.xyz.com
--SMTP Port:25
--SMTP Encryption:587
--SMTP Login:abc
--SMTP Password:abc

Please help me.
Hi bkpro,
try to change in Email Parameter, the Method from PHP to SMTP

Tell me if works,
Paolo
Hi Paolo
I did and getting error Mail Swift...
(06-24-2015, 06:56 AM)bkpro Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Paolo
I did and getting error Mail Swift...

Ok I think we need to investigate better on this, can you please send via PM access to your myt installation with a demo admin account ?
I did, could you please check PM and find out reason.
Thank you for your support.
Hi bkpro,
Thank you for your PM, we found the issue, this is caused by an incompatibility between PHP5.5 and our mail library: PHPSwift.
We will include an updated version of the library in the next release, for the moment you can manually fix the problem by modifying the following file:

Open file: /protected/extensions/yii-mail/vendors/swiftMailer/classes/Swift/ByteStream/AbstractFilterableInputStream.php
Search:
PHP Code:
/** Write sequence */

private $_sequence 0

Replace with:
PHP Code:
/** Write sequence */

protected $_sequence 0

Thank your for your report,
Paolo
(06-25-2015, 09:52 AM)Paolo Wrote: [ -> ]ỲHi bkpro,
Thank you for your PM, we found the issue, this is caused by an incompatibility between PHP5.5 and our mail library: PHPSwift.
We will include an updated version of the library in the next release, for the moment you can manually fix the problem by modifying the following file:

Open file: /protected/extensions/yii-mail/vendors/swiftMailer/classes/Swift/ByteStream/AbstractFilterableInputStream.php
Search:

PHP Code:
 /** Write sequence */

private $_sequence 0

Replace with:

PHP Code:
 /** Write sequence */

protected $_sequence 0

Thank your for your report,
Paolo

Hi paolo,
Thank you for your response, i think it can fix my issues. I do search and finding same your comment. But i dont know fix on which file.
I will report to you late
Thank you so much
Dear Paolo,
I did try many way to get it but i get following fail.

1. fsockopen(): unable to connect to 587://mail.libertyhotels.com.vn:25 (Unable to find the socket transport "587" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP?)

2. change to PHP: mail(): SMTP server response: 501 5.1.3 Invalid address
Pages: 1 2 3