Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installation stalled
Hi

I've managed to install the tables on to my database but the MYT page went blank after it and since then have only got this message.

Error during database creation:
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'myt_android_udid' already exists

There are no other buttons or links on the page to take you further

Can anyone help please.

Many thanks

Paul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-06-2014, 01:50 PM)paullew Wrote: Hi

I've managed to install the tables on to my database but the MYT page went blank after it and since then have only got this message.

Error during database creation:
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S01]: Base table or view already exists: 1050 Table 'myt_android_udid' already exists

There are no other buttons or links on the page to take you further

Can anyone help please.

Many thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

I think that you have tried to install myt two time, the second time you have received the error above.
Can you try to delete all tables from the current database and retry to install?
In my opinion if you start with a clean environment you cannot have this error.

The installation of myt is done through a wizard, previously you just have to create the database but not the tables.

Let me know.

Dom
Hi Dom

Thanks for that and yes realized that was the way to go just after I sent you the message!

Any chance you could help with the next step - what do I need to put in the 'Application Name' field?

Thanks

Paul
(10-07-2014, 10:33 AM)paullew Wrote: Hi Dom

Thanks for that and yes realized that was the way to go just after I sent you the message!

Any chance you could help with the next step - what do I need to put in the 'Application Name' field?

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,
You can fill Application Name field with the name that you want for your myt instance.. It is the name that you can see on top of the screen near myt's logo. You can change it after in administration menù: 'Config -> Application'.

Bye,
Dom.
Hi Dom

Sorry to be a pain but have tried several times but have got this message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /websites/LinuxPackage02/es/pi/el/espiel.co.uk/public_html/myt/protected/models/Project.php on line 251

The attached file shows what I put in the form to submit

Cheers

Paul
Sorry forgot to attach the file

Paul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-07-2014, 10:33 AM)paullew Wrote: Hi Dom

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,
you can fill the 'Application Name' field with the name that you want for your myt instance.
You can see the application name on top of all screens near (on the left) myt's logo.

after myt installation you can change the Application Name in the amministration menù: Config --> Application.

bye,
Dom.
Hi Dom

Sorry to be a pain but have tried several times but have got this message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /websites/LinuxPackage02/es/pi/el/espiel.co.uk/public_html/myt/protected/models/Project.php on line 251

The attached file shows what I put in the form to submit

Cheers

Paul
Not having much luck

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /websites/LinuxPackage02/es/pi/el/espiel.co.uk/public_html/myt/protected/views/site/_myOpenTasks.php on line 28
Hi Dom

Any news on this? I have checked everything as per instructions and keep getting the errors mentioned above.

Many thanks

Paul