Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved Task - Description field missing [Solved]
Hi,

When adding a task, the description field is missing.

The name of the field is there, but there is no text area to add the description.

Thanks,
Dominic
Hi,
It seems a problem with the javascript built-in editor ( CKEditor) , the textarea isn't shown because seems the browser is loading the editor but some files looks like is missing, what browser are you using ? have you some errors in your browser console?
Hi,

I'm using Chrome (version 37.0.2062.120 on Ubuntu 14.04, 64-bit).

I also tested it with Firefox (version 32.0 on Ubuntu 14.04, 64-bit). It doesn't work.

But, It works on Chrome for Android (version 37.0.2062.117, Android 4.4.4; Nexu 4 Build/KTU84P).

The browser console on Chrome (on Ubuntu 14.04) gives :
    Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < /js/ckeditor/lang/fr.js?t=D3NA:1
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'options' of undefined ckeditor.js:587

I hope this help.
Hi dboisver,

The issue seems to be releated to the fr language pack for our editor CKEditor, do you donwloaded this language pack by your own ? we distrubite it only in italian and english.
Anyway can you try by forcing your editor on english language ( i'm going to search a language pack fr for you ) by opening the file Hi dboisver,

The issue seems to be releated to the fr language pack for our editor CKEditor, do you donwloaded this language pack by your own ? we distrubite it only in italian and english.
Anyway can you try by forcing your editor on english language ( i'm going to search a language pack fr for you ) by opening the file /js/ckeditor/config.js
find this line:
PHP Code:
config.uiColor '#ffffff'

after add:
PHP Code:
config.language 'us'

then clean your browser cache and check if editor is now working
Hi Paolo,

Changing /js/ckeditor/config.js worked.

I didn't install any i18n files. But I saw some i18n folders and files in the framework folder.

Thank's,
Dominic
Ok Dominic you are welcome!

if you want your editor in french language (only the editor for the moment, we are working to make MyT fully support i18n ) attached you can find 2 js files to upload to path:  /js/ckeditor/lang and then try to remove ( or comment out ) the previously added line to config.js:

PHP Code:
config.language 'us'

Tell us if work!

Attached Files
.zip   lang.zip (Size: 9.19 KB / Downloads: 2)
Hi Paolo,

I just tested your suggestion and installed the lang.zip files and changed the config.js file.

The ckeditor is now in French.

Thanks,
Dominic
Ok good Dominic!
we are going to introduce the following files in our next release as part of package