Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyT Notifier (Alpha)
MyT Notifier (Alpha)
Recently we took the passion for programming java and we remembered an old idea to create a notification software for tasks created on myt ... below the first testable version:

MyT-Notifier (windows version)

MyT-Notifier (cross platform)
Please tell us all bugs you find and the features that you think should have
(11-07-2014, 02:44 PM)Domenico Wrote: Please tell us all bugs you find and the features that you think should have

On Linux (Ubuntu 14.10 with OpenJDK Java 7 Runtime) I can't connect to my server. All proxy settings are empty.

When I restart the MyT Notifier, the proxy address isn't empty. The original « PROXY_ADDR » is written. The other proxy settings are still empty.

Can't wait to try it !
(11-18-2014, 06:15 PM)dboisvert Wrote:
(11-07-2014, 02:44 PM)Domenico Wrote: Please tell us all bugs you find and the features that you think should have

On Linux (Ubuntu 14.10 with OpenJDK Java 7 Runtime) I can't connect to my server. All proxy settings are empty.

When I restart the MyT Notifier, the proxy address isn't empty. The original « PROXY_ADDR » is written. The other proxy settings are still empty.

Can't wait to try it !
the software should detect the system settings for the proxy:
  1. if it does not find a proxy configured attempts to connect without
  2. if a proxy is configured attempts to connect without authentication
  3. if it is a proxy with authentication you need to set the characteristics of proxy camps charge
I did not understand whether or not you use a proxy .... for now I tested Notifier on windows and debian distro.
Tomorrow I try to reproduce your issue.

I am using MYT . I got this error like Error 500
Not an image or invalid image:
when i click users-> list in admin side. please help me to fix this error.
(11-20-2014, 01:26 AM)Domenico Wrote:

Can't wait to try it !

3. if it is a proxy with authentication you need to set the characteristics of proxy camps charge
I did not understand whether or not you use a proxy .... for now I tested Notifier on windows and debian distro.

I'm not using a proxy. I've attached a screenshot of the settings. If you give me some instructions, I could send you the logs.

Thanks,
Dominic
(11-20-2014, 04:08 PM)dboisvert Wrote:

Can't wait to try it !

I'm not using a proxy. I've attached a screenshot of the settings. If you give me some instructions, I could send you the logs.

Thanks,
Dominic

Hi,
I cannot find your attachment. Can you re-upload it?
Can you tell us what Desktop Env are you using?

Dom
(11-20-2014, 04:16 PM)Domenico Wrote:
(11-20-2014, 04:08 PM)dboisvert Wrote:

Can't wait to try it !

Thanks,
Dominic

Hi,
I cannot find your attachment. Can you re-upload it?
Can you tell us what Desktop Env are you using?

Dom

Forgot to click on « Add attachment » ...

I'm using :
- Ubuntu 14.10
- Unity 7.3.1
- OpenJDK version 1.7.0_65

Dominic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)